- Pasture Raised Pork Chorizo HOT, Sausage Coil (Natural Casing)
- (1 Cup) Oacaxa Cheese
- (1 Cup) Jack Cheese or Pepper Jack
- (1 Cup) Cheddar Cheese
- (1/2 C or more to taste) Fresh Cilantro
- (1/2 C or more to taste) Chopped fresh tomatoes
1. Remove chorizo from the casing and sauté on stovetop just til done and let cool.
2. Grate 3 cheeses into a bowl.
3. Combine grated cheese and cooled chorizo.
4. Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 350 til cheeses are melted and golden on top.
5. Top with diced fresh tomatoes and chopped cilantro.
6. Serve hot with fresh tortillas or tortilla chips.
Makes enough for 4 - 6 people